Go to content

Main menu

Tax Preparation & Compliance



Because tax regulations change constantly, filing tax reports can be complex. So we help our clients by providing tax preparation services and prepare individual, business, and organizational federal and state returns, based on our interpretation of the current government tax laws, regulations, rulings, and judicial precedents. We ensure that you file these reports in a timely manner in order to avoid costly penalty and interest charges from missed deadlines or unknown filing requirements. With constantly changing tax legislation, we regularly evaluate the best methods to minimize your tax liability. We want to make sure that you take advantage of the tax incentives that apply to your specific situation.

Please be aware that we file tax returns in all 50 states. We also provide E-Filing to those who request it. Furthermore, we also prepare all required franchise tax, sales tax, business license tax, and payroll tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies.

Along with our tax preparation services, we provide consulting and advisory services to answer your questions throughout the year. We will also put you on our mailing list to receive timely tax, business, and financial advice.

Federal and Multi-State

Here is our list of tax services which includes:

  • Tax Return Preparation and Review

  • Tax Return Amendments

  • Multi-State Tax

  • Non-Filed Tax Returns

  • Income and Franchise Tax

  • Sales and Use Tax

  • City Business Tax

  • Business Property Tax

  • Audit Representation

  • Quarterly Tax Filings

Typically, our clients’ ongoing success requires expansion or changes in products, services and operations.  This often creates new tax requirements and a rethinking of tax strategies.  We manage these multi-state and federal obligations for a range of clients across a variety of industries.  In addition, we represent clients in audits by the Internal Revenue Service and other taxing authorities.

Expatriate and Foreign Taxpayers


If you're planning a move abroad, or you're already an expatriate, you have more to think about than adjusting to a new culture. Although it may be tempting, you must not ignore your U.S. taxes.

Every U.S. citizen - regardless of whether they are living in the U.S. - must file a tax return with the federal government.

The tax situation for expatriates is often complicated and frustrating. Many variables affect how much expatriates pay Uncle Sam - from whether you deduct your foreign taxes, to your host country, to your employment situation.

Foreign Taxpayers and Applying for ITIN

IRS issues ITINs to foreign nationals and others who have federal tax reporting or filing requirements and do not qualify for SSNs. A non-resident alien individual not eligible for an SSN, who is required to file a U.S. tax return only to claim a refund of tax under the provisions of a U.S. tax treaty, needs an ITIN.

To learn more about ITIN, applying for them by use of Form W-7, and using a Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA), click here.

Back to content | Back to main menu